Auto Trade on Up Signal

kruttikKruttik Aggarwal
  • 31 Oct '17

Most of us who trade cryptocurrencies tend to observe 'UP' signals on various services (Whalers telegram channel, Cryptoping etc) and exchanges (Bittrex etc) to ride the short term (hours to days) up-swing wave.

Given that the algorithms at BmyBit are very effective (I can attest to that having used it for a month now) in auto trading based on user selected pairs, it should be equally effective in identifying new pairs automatically.

I would like to request for such a feature.

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 31 Oct '17

@kruttik said:
Most of us who trade cryptocurrencies tend to observe 'UP' signals on various services (Whalers telegram channel, Cryptoping etc) and exchanges (Bittrex etc) to ride the short term (hours to days) up-swing wave.

Given that the algorithms at BmyBit are very effective (I can attest to that having used it for a month now) in auto trading based on user selected pairs, it should be equally effective in identifying new pairs automatically.

I would like to request for such a feature.
Hello Kruttik,

good spot! As you probably have noticed on our new landing page we are trying to achieve the FCA licences for allowing BmyBit sky rocket with new functionalities like the one you have described. Regulation is playing a big role in our industry and at BmyBit we are not concerned about it. We just need the time for embracing the new rules for the sake of our investors and users

I believe that we will be able to start with financial advice (The algorithm that we have developed for identifying new pairs might fall in one of the categories regulated by the FCA) around the beginning of the second quarter 2018!

In the meantime we will release Arbitrage and Dynamic strategy!

Thank you for considering BmyBit as an effective platform! We really appreciate your feedback!

I wish you a profitable day!

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 31 Oct '17

This topic has been pinned.

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 6 Jan '18

This topic has been pinned.

Let other users know what you think about bmybit.com