• 22 Aug '17

This topic has been pinned.

aboniksG C
  • 1 Sep '17

Please consider adding HitBTC.

Thank you. :)

BurtscoinBurt Parsons
  • 6 Sep '17

I like Bitfinex but they are no longer accepting customers in the United States and are phasing out service to customers here :-(

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 6 Sep '17

@Burtscoin said:
I like Bitfinex but they are no longer accepting customers in the United States and are phasing out service to customers here :-(

Yes, that's sad. You guys from US should make proposals about the exchanges you want us to add on the club. We are happy to receive your suggestions. Please feel free to open your pool

Wlinga09will Linga
  • 20 Sep '17

Dont know if Im late to the party but i absolutely agree with @aboniks. HitBTC would be awesome.

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 20 Sep '17

@Wlinga09 said:
Dont know if Im late to the party but i absolutely agree with @aboniks. HitBTC would be awesome.

Added to the list!

• 23 Sep '17

Would love to see Liqui as a priority.

And then also Cryptopia.

BitcoinbuddyAndrew Henson
  • 8 Oct '17

Can you add bitstamp please

• 8 Oct '17

Even though I voted for Bitfinex. May you consider Cryptopia.co.nz too. Thanks.

bitsy07bitsy Nullsieben
  • 8 Oct '17

bitstamp please, it's best in fees as I learned on youtube...

kruttikKruttik Aggarwal
  • 11 Oct '17

Can we please add Binance or YDX? This will help US customers trade IOTA. As it stands its almost impossible to trade iota.

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 13 Oct '17

Hello Guys! Currently, Yobit is performing very well on tests. Would you like to add it before Bitfinex? We can deploy Yobit in less than 2 weeks! Let us know

CocwgCeri Griffiths
  • 14 Oct '17

Yobit has a bad rep wherever I look, under investigation by Russian authorities? Is this true? I’ve never used it myself, but there are a lot of poor reviews stating nefarious activities with users coins.
Comments?

CocwgCeri Griffiths
  • 14 Oct '17

I would look at kraken before Yobit, but that is based on the reviews I’ve read not personal experience

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 14 Oct '17

We have all the list of exchanges under tests. The fact is that our algorithms are performing very well on YoBit and we don’t want you to miss any chance of making profits. Kraken will be released soon as well as the other exchanges listed above.

CocwgCeri Griffiths
  • 20 Oct '17

The risk of losing coins outweighs the chance of making profit for me.
Can you recommend this exchange as 'safe to use' Mario?

c

MarioMario Stumpo
  • 20 Oct '17

I actually would never say 'safe to use'. The entire crypto space has already experienced unpredictable attacks... I would probably say 'safer to use'.

In any cases, we are trying to add the most secure exchanges first, therefore I would say that there is no big difference between the exchanges listed above.

Little announcement: we have decided the next exchange that we are going to add to our alpha tests: Cryptopia.

CoinWhaleRyan
  • 6 Nov '17

Yes I would like you to add YoBit

Let other users know what you think about bmybit.com